Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bike Ride to Grandpa Henry's





It's our last day with Isaiah and so Wil took off and we decided to bike to Grandma Polly and Grandpa Henry's place. Brennan was quite upset that he wasn't allowed to ride his bike with training wheels so Wil offered to pull him along. We bucked the wind going then coming home it was quite warm. The boys were on the paddle boat and Grandpa Henry's and Grandma Polly fed us cookies, milk and blueberries. Needless to say, we all got a workout. Wil, Isaiah and myself biking, Oscar barking and desperately trying to get out and Brennan from keeping Oscar in control. Right now Wil and Isaiah are in town spending more money and Brennan and I are hanging out and also packing Isaiah's belongings.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

HA! I can't believe you took Oscar and Brennan too! I bet Brennan sure was exhausted - Oscar looks like he's rarin' to go in all of these pics. :)

Lynette Polinder said...

I'm exhausted just thinking about it! Way to go!