Thursday, July 24, 2008

Brennan & Great Grandma

I wish so bad I had a camera with me last night. I had gone over to comb Grandma Barbara's hair, sweep and mop the floor. Grandma's spirits were kind of down and said she was dizzy so she hadn't walked. Brennan came over while I was there and so I asked him if he'd like to walk around the circle with her. "Well sure, I'll help her walk." As I was helping her out the door, Brennan had his hand on her arm making sure she didn't fall. He walked the circle with her while I swept the floors then sat on the swing with her. He was right by her side when she walked back up the steps, into the house. It was adorable. He really thought he was helping her. Emotionally, he helped her a lot!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

such a sweet heart