Saturday, August 2, 2008
Commitment
I challenged Isaiah to giving up Soda's with sugar. He worked on it real hard this summer and only had it on occasion when we went out to eat. Before he left, I told him that I'd put a $1.00 away for him for each day he would go without for the next year. Wil then told him that if he goes a full year without that he would match it. Now we know that is asking a lot for a Coke lover but we think it's a good health choice. I got to thinking that if he makes that commitment then I should be willing to make one as well. Corn is one of my allergies and I have fallen by the wayside. The consequences are weight gain, headaches and so on. I asked Isaiah if I should commit to staying off corn and he thought that would be a good idea as long as he didn't need to get me anything. It's only been a few days and I'm reminded how corn syrup is in everything. I'm only telling you all this so you can keep us accountable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow!! What a commitment! All the best to both of you!
Love, Sue
Post a Comment