
Brennan is so determined to ride bike without his training wheels. He can go short distances but without someone by his side there would have been many accidents. Matt has found out that helping Brennan on the bike is a good way to get exercise. I wanted to give him a break on Sunday. I went to help him as I had done many times before. However this time Brennan made an unexpected turn to the left and down he went with me falling over the bike. I had
sandals on and therefore stubbed my big toe on the bike tearing back my big toenail into the skin. Needless to say, it still hurts.
3 comments:
Go Brennan, go! Good job!
Ouch, Kathy!
What a big boy Brennan is!
... Mom, do your toenails hate you and work to fight against you?
Yes, and last night I had really bad pains next to my tail bone. It appears I messed something up down there in the fall. After a painful adjustment today, I'm hoping to sleep better tonight.
Post a Comment