
I watched Brennan and Sawyer this morning and on our walk over to our house Brennan informed me that he thinks he is getting the "wii playing feeling." I told him that we needed to eat lunch 1st. While we were eating he said,
"Grandma Kathy, I'm thinking about that wii feeling." Sawyer enjoys watching Brennan play and decided he should be helping.
Another good one on Brennan today: We were back at their house, I was giving Sawyer a bottle and Brennan was watching TV when I noticed he was reaching under the TV cabinet. I assumed he was getting a ball that had probably rolled underneath. I soon discovered that instead of getting something, he was depositing the boogers from what he calls the "booger factory" underneath the cabinet rather than going for a tissue. Nice! He was quite pleased with himself.
3 comments:
now that's MY nephew for sure! brennan, don't you hate that there's never enough places to stick your boogers???
Kathy, are you telling me you don't have your own personal booger storage area when there is no kleenex in sight? Maybe I'm the only adult who does....
I don't think I ever got up to put them in a secret hiding place!
Post a Comment