
Lake Agnes Tea House
9-17-08We all awoke this morning with more sore body parts than we remembered possible. A lot of moaning and groaning. You might ask if it was worth it. I believe we would all say that it was, even though there were moments during the hike that a few of us wondered if we might survive. We saw such incredible scenery and hiked so incredibly high that we couldn’t hardly believe it ourselves. We stopped often to take pictures but we know that there is no way one can capture what we saw.
We started out our day by driving to Lake Louise, but not sure what we wanted to do. After talking to the Ranger we decided to hike to the Lake Agnes Tea House and to the The Plain of Six Glaciers Tea House. We had thought we would do a short hike since we had done a rather aggressive one on Monday. This hike ended up being a rather strenuous 9 miles. Jan would have enjoyed our Tea times way up high in the mountains.
1 comment:
Gabe was examining these pictures, and was very interested to hear that they were of Brennon's grandma and grandpa. "Oh!" he says. Then he said, "And I think I see Nana Carol and Grandpa in those pictures, too!" What a smart child I have. Looks like you guys are getting some serious workouts while you're having fun. !!!!
Post a Comment