Friday, October 10, 2008

Grandma-Brennan night

Tonight Wil's quartet sang in Shipshewana at a small Fall Crafters Fair. Since Monica is gone this weekend I thought Brennan may enjoy going with me to Shipshe. On the way up I was telling him that we were going to listen to the Quartet that Papaw sings in. "Quartet! that's 4 people and Quintet is 5 people, did you know that Grandma?" Yes, I did know that, but how do you know that? "Oh, I learned it on Max and Ruby."

The little restaurant was a bit overwhelmed with the amount of people that were there ordering food so Brennan and I decided to go elsewhere to eat. When we were ready to leave Brennan yelled, "goodbye Papaw" in between their songs. The people sitting around got a bang out of that.

We decided to go eat at the Chicago Pizza place. On the way home he asked if tomorrow was Sunday and I said no it was Saturday. "Oh, then we don't go to church if it's Saturday." No we don't, but Auntie Melissa does. "Is her church Amish or something?" Later when he was talking to Isaiah on the phone, I heard him ask Isaiah if Auntie Melissa's church was like Amish.

No comments: