Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Wednesday today

This morning at 7:20 I went over to Matt and Monica's house to watch Sawyer or Brennan. I typically watch the boys Wednesday morning. Brennan left for Preschool around 8:15 then around 9:00 Sawyer and I left to go check up on Daudy and Grandma Barbara. This morning was a little different since we had to bundle up.

Taking the children along to check in on Daudy's has it's advantages. As long as the children are not fussy, they really help to take their mind of the negative. Since it was just Sawyer and myself today, I decided to take along a video to entertain Sawyer while I combed Grandma Barbara's hair. That turned out to be a challenge because she was turning her head every time Sawyer moved and move he did! He loves to move with the music but he found out that moving and drinking at the same time was a bit difficult but entertaining for us.



Today Monica had an afternoon appointment so I spent the whole day with the boys. Sawyer loves Brennan and they play well together. Sawyer is quite used to rough playing by now.


No comments: