I will interrupt this scheduled blog to let Mary know that her children came to spend the evening with us. We went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner then back to Melissa and Maury's house.

The evening started out with the children calmly playing but it soon turned into some wild fun!


The evening started out with the children calmly playing but it soon turned into some wild fun!

It ended with Jim challenging Wil to eat a raw egg. He poked a tiny hole at each end then sucked the egg out. Yuk!

3 comments:
and how much, may I ask, was he paid to do that? yuk!!
Thank you so much for sharing about my kids. Pictures, etc...
I miss them. Glad you could be family for them. Looks like a fun time!
P.S. He didn't learn about eating raw eggs from me!! :-)
Wil, I wonder too about that egg...would you do it again?! Yuk!
Enjoy yourselves!
Sue
Post a Comment