It is Spring and of all things, I waited to start a big puzzle until about a week ago! It has been a great stress reliever for me. As usual, I'm enjoying my grandchildren and it's nice that they can go outside at times.
Sawyer can have fun with just about anything and can also trash the house very quickly.

Sawyer had a big hug for his brother, Brennan when he came home from preschool.
Signs of Spring!!
These pictures were taken with Wil's phone on his Sunday afternoon walk with Brennan
He got his mother to take a spin around the driveway.
2 comments:
Go Barbara!! Love to see your pictures of the young and the elderly! Marilyn
I'm so enjoying the spring weather we've been having, but my hubby keeps saying, 'we've had snow in April, so don't get too comfortable.' Love the pictures of the grandbabies & Momma! I'll bet she loved getting outside after the long winter inside!
Post a Comment