We started getting milk from our neighbor to when we make yogurt. Last night we dipped the cream off the top and Wil suggested I make butter. My response was, ya right! I had no intentions on starting that. However today I remembered that we did make butter back in our farming day and decided to give it a whirl. Now, I need to do something with the buttermilk. Maybe I could make healthy muffins. It seems there is no end to what one can make. I don't like to bake but I must say I have been enjoying making the granola and bars. I made another batch of bars today. When I get to AZ, I will find out if Melissa, Maury and Isaiah like them as well.


Brennan was quite impressed with the butter and wanted some on a bagel. His response was, yum! He was taking a bite in-between his Mario Kart Racing.
3 comments:
Wow. That looks really yummy and MIGHTY motivated... :)
I'm impressed! Did you have a butter churn? I have one that we used to use at home when we made homemade butter. Nothing better than homemade butter!
No Butter Churn. 1st of all I tried the shaking in a jar method until my arms had enough. I then got the beater out and used that.
Post a Comment