Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wedding


Bride-Hilda & Groom-Joel


Awesome center pieces made by Joel's mother.


Angelo and his friend Anna



Wil sister, Sue and her husband David-parents of Hilda



Brennan was all worn out from playing with Tyler. he slept almost the entire wedding and Monica was in the Nursery with Sawyer.


Brennan giving Aunti Melissa a hug





Wil's sister, Mary with our daughter, Melissa



Cousins, Chris and Matt

I have too many pictures that I'd like to post, so I think I will put them on Facebook.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting wedding pictures Kathy!
Bless you for taking care of Mommy and Dawdy.
Marilyn

Mrs. I said...

One of my regrets is not having met your children and their families at the wedding. These pictures of them remind me that I saw them and simply did not recognize them at the time. Thanks for posting these pictures. I might link to your site to give people who are interested a chance to see some pictures before the official photographer gets it all polished and presented--which I think might well take a while.

Miriam

Anonymous said...

What about us "Neanderthals" that don't "have" Facebook?

That's OK. Perhaps I can see the official photos some time.

One of the various things I enjoy about weddings is admiring the bridal table decorations. I can't believe I forgot to look at this one. Do you have a good picture of that?

--Joel's Aunt Linda Rose.

Kathy Beachy said...

I don't have very many good pictures but it takes much longer to download pictures on my blog than it does on Facebook. The other link that Miriam gave, has lots of great pictures.