Adjusting to having 3 boys and one of them being a 19 month old when you are experiencing jet lag isn't real easy. Wednesday night after work, I brought Brennan and Sawyer to our house until it was their bedtime. Around 6:00 every night Matt has been hitting the wall with jet lag and I'm sure that is why you haven't seen any new posts on his blog.

I spent some time racing Mario Kart with Brennan. I put the picture below on so that you could see that Brennan was in 1st place and I was in 12th!!! I see that it isn't showing up real well. It's pretty bad when an almost 5 year old is running his race and at the same time telling me what I should be doing. In the end, he said, "I wonder who won the piston cup? It's me! Grandma, I can't believe you did that bad. You will do better the next time". Well sometimes I did and sometimes I didn't.


Here I am on the floor helping Sawyer get rid of some energy. Sorry about the view.

One of Brennan's pictures that I missed in the last post.
1 comment:
are my eyes deceiving me, or did my brother let his son wear a pink shirt?! very progressive of him.
i have to giggle when i think of brennan and his mario kart! give all three boys kisses from their auntie.
Post a Comment