Friday, May 15, 2009

I just got done putting Sawyer to bed and I continue to be amazed how easy bedtimes have been for us. He only wakes up in the morning between 5 and 6 for a little rocking then goes back to sleep for several hours. He loves to get just a tiny piece of your skin and pinch it. That is what he does until you lay him down.

He has been obsessed with Buzz and Woody. He is constantly saying, "to infinity and beyond! Veggie Tales, Veggie Tales!"


We gave Brennan a digital Camera and he takes pictures daily. The camera and the wii have been his highlights.
This was story time the 1st night.

Last night when we got home I gave Brennan a graduation gift from his sitter, Linda. I mentioned to him that I think Linda really loves him and he said, "I really love her too, I need to thank her tomorrow."

Tonight Sawyer was running, slipped and fell down.
Brennan - Sawyer, are you ok?
Sawyer's response-ya!
Brennan-I hope you are ok bud? because I want you to be my brother forever!

Brennan- Papaw and Grandma, do you want to hear one of our new rules? I heard a lady on TV say that you should never say that you don't like something until you try it at least once.


2 comments:

Sue said...

Blessings on your time with the grandsons!

Melissa said...

cute! cute! cute!