Saturday, May 23, 2009

Welcome to the Family, Jeremiah!


Proud Grandma, holding Jeremiah for the 1st time. I feel really bad but I didn't get a picture of Papaw holding him.

Precious! It's the best way to describe him. He just looks at you and smiles.
Brennan's 1st time seeing Jeremiah.


Proud big brother! "Grandma, I think we will just call Jeremiah, "King of the Babies"!

Sawyer telling Jeremiah to say, "cheese". Brennan brought down his pillow and blanket for Jeremiah. It was quite interesting how Jeremiah would just follow the boys with his eyes and smile at them.
Jeremiah and his parents were very tired. He really likes his thumb. Our 1st thumb grandchild.

3 comments:

StuckeyBlog said...

Sweet, sweet boy! I wish so badly we could come see him. Darn that 14hour trip. What a perfect homecoming and welcome into the family. Sawyer and Brennan are handling this marvelously! We are so happy for you all!

beemanworld said...

He looks so precious! Looks like the older brothers have taken a real liking to him! Congratulations on your newest addition to the family. Glad everyone is home safe and sound!

Unknown said...

I kept checking and checking Matt and Monica's blog for more pictures..and nothing. I'm sure they've better things to do that update the blog. It was fun to see some of the fun that's been going on in Beachyville! Sweet sweet pictures Grandma Kathy!!!! :) All 4 of our kids sucked their thumbs, and I loved it!