There has been plenty of Activity around here. Matt started the project of adding Geothermo heat. That meant cutting down tree's and brush and a lot of work. Those of you that know me well, know that I'd much rather work outside than inside my house. Between helping Matt last week, the entire Tuesday evening working in our yard and then 3 hours pulling weeds and raking at Daudy's place today....My body knows that it has worked.
Sawyer and Jeremiah had a lot of fun playing outside with me on Thursday. I discovered that you can't work on a project outside while you are responsible for Jeremiah. He is a busy body that you have to keep your eyes on.
2 comments:
To be fair, I should disclose that Eric Miller dug about 95% of the trench in that picture.
I enjoyed seeing all you and Matts have accomplished as well as the little boys and the flowers!
Post a Comment