Another Doctor got involved today and lots of testing was done, however as we crawl into bed tonight, we have no more answers than we had before. It appears he is in a lot of pain and his body is struggling to deal with whatever is going on. He is still quite unresponsive. He opens his eyes when talked to most of the time. His eyes don't always follow but we felt that he heard us but was unable to respond except for saying, "oh my" when he had pain that didn't let up.
Wil’s sister, Sue and her husband David are traveling here from KS.
Mary’s son Jim and family arrived in IN at midnight last night and stopped at the hospital. This is a trip that was planned before the accident. Mary’s son, David had also stopped by, but I failed to get his picture.
Thanks to all our family and friends who have let us know that you care.
4 comments:
God bless you all! Praying for strength for you & your families! These times can be so trying on everyone! I'm so happy that Wil's Mom could come to the Hospital to see Daudy! The picture of her holding his hand was so sweet...it must be hard for her to believe what has happened! Love to you all!
I'm glad Grandma was able to come. Tell Daudy I love him!
Been keeping up with your posts. I'm so sorry to hear about this. What a tough time in your life right now, trying to help take care of so many loved ones. I am praying for all of you!
I am doubling my prayers for him and your family - please tell him I love him
Post a Comment