Thursday, January 20, 2011

Uno

I was staying with the grandsons at their house yesterday. It was good to be able to go over for the day. In the afternoon Sawyer decided I needed to play a game with him. He got out the Uno Cards and then said that he needed to read the directions 1st. He unfolded the entire paper, quickly scanned it and said that whoever gets all their cards out 1st wins. He won the 1st round and I did the 2nd. It was a completely new way of playing Uno then I had ever played before, but we had fun:) He also wanted to show me how he could cut paper.

P1030085

P1030139

Jeremiah eating Granola and Yogurt, “like daddy does”

P1030126

Poor Brennan has had his share of needing to sit with a bucket

P1030128

Isaiah enjoying the day off school because of ice and being a little goofy

P1030135

1 comment:

Melissa said...

poor brennan - i didn't know he wasn't feeling good.

i like sawyer's game rules. much easier to remember. i guess i never took the time to read the instructions like he did. ;)

is that daudy's hat?