On Sunday, I got a great massage right off the street. As I was lying face down, listening to the traffic noise, being a bit uncomfortable about the lack of privacy and wondering how this will be, all of a sudden I realized that the music was all Hymns. The 1st song was, He Leadeth Me.
I may or may not, confess at the end of the week, just how many massages I will have had.
So far each day we have taken the bus into town.

We walk, look at our map and walk some more. I would Not want to be driving on these streets. It's crazy.
This morning, we went into town around 8:00, for breakfast, walk part of the Malecon, rest on the beach briefly then came back to our place. We ate left overs for lunch.
Tonight, Wil had Seafood soup and I had Shrimp Al Pastor taco's.
Views from our room


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone Kathy Beachy
2 comments:
Glad you are enjoying your time!
~ Sue
Remind me where you are again?! Because I want to go THERE. Rain and grey skies for the next six months are already starting to wear on my spirits.
Post a Comment