Saturday, February 25, 2012

Birthday

My birthday came right after Wil's pain issues came to an end. By the middle of the week, I realized how exhausted I was and wasn't sure that I felt like celebrating #58. However, family and friends have a way of picking you up and give you renewed energy.
I picked up Wil's sister, Susanna and her husband, David at the airport, Wednesday afternoon. We celebrated birthdays at Peterson's in the evening since Wil's other sister, Mary and I share birthdays.
Friday morning at work, these flowers were delivered to me, from Wil.

In the evening my sister's, Carol and Anna made a Thai meal and Anna made this delicious dessert.

We had this meal at my Mom's place. We played Florida Golf after dinner, where the girls beat the guys badly. Wil, Isaiah, Norm and Frank against Mom, Carol, Anna and myself.
Tonight, Matt, Monica and the boys to us to BJ Burrito's for supper and then back to their house for dessert.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Melissa said...

YAY! Glad you had some fun festivities for your birthday :)