Sunday, May 27, 2012

Vermont 5/27

Vacationing with a teenager is quite different from vacationing alone:)

We left home Friday evening and drove to London Ontario. We then left from there, Saturday morning and drove til we got to Smugglers Notch Vermont. I must say that I was a tad bit disappointed that most of the restaurants and stuff is closed around here. We aren't close to a big town, but we are nestled in the mountains. Last night we drove 17 miles to get groceries in the dark and it took us almost 45 minutes to get there. It was a tad stressful since Wil was afraid we wouldn't find a gas station that was open. I will leave our trip back left unsaid.

This morning we were lazy until after brunch which was at noon. We took Isaiah on a 1 1/2 hr. Hike
It wasn't his idea of fun and he wasn't the most fun person to hike with. In spite of that, we were proud if him for doing it. He wasn't sure he ever needed to walk again.












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: