We got to Aunt Sarah and Jake's place around 10:30. It was great to see where they live and hear what all they did with the house after they bought it. Very impressive. Uncle Dan and Aunt Esther also joined us for lunch.
We didn't spent much time at Aunt Esther and Arthur's place but wanted to see where they live.
She said, this is where she always sits. They bought the place already furnished and it's a very nice place!
We couldn't leave Sarasota without check up on my sister, Carol and Norm's place.
Since we took a potty break there, I had to be my mother's daughter and sweep up the little dead insects. Another Lovely home and where my parents used to stay.
We stayed during the amazing sunset!
Dave and Sue's son Andy, was the chef that cooked dinner for us, before we headed back to Fort Lauderdale. Andy is a fireman that knows how to cook!
It was an enjoyable, tiring long day.











2 comments:
I'm glad you could go to Sarasota where Mom and Dad used to vacation. Sorry the sun didn't shine more, but it's probably still quite warm. Glad you enjoy each other.
Thanks Kathy...very interesting to me of course! And Uncle Dan...don't think I ever saw him with a beard:) I'm sure they were all glad to see you and Wil.
Post a Comment