Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Daily Battle
For some reason I have the same battle every morning. At 5:30 every morning my alarm goes so I can go exercise before I go to work. Every morning I tell myself that I think it may be more important that I get my sleep than the exercise. However the truth of the matter is, if I really thought I should get more sleep than why not have gone to bed earlier. Well, maybe I can walk the treadmill tonight after I come home from work. In all reality I know myself well enough to know that won't work. Just get up and do it now! Every time that I talk myself into getting up in time to exercise, I feel so much better. So why the battle? You tell me. Oh yes, and the other problem is stopping by the computer on the way down and time getting away from me. Kind of like this morning-oops. I'm still walking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kathy, did you really post this at 2:55 AM? Too early!
Sue
I just saw that time. No way. It was more like 5:45.
Post a Comment