Grandma savoring the baby(not much of a baby anymore)time since it may very well be the last baby grandchild. Sawyer still takes wonderful mid morning and mid afternoon naps.
11:15 and Brennan comes back home.What did you do at school today Brennan?
Oh, just things.
What was your alphabet letter today?
The letter "H" Do you want to know what words start with H?
Sure, tell me some.
Ha-Ha- IU Hat. I took my IU hat along for show and tell. Did you know that Car starts with "H"?
No, it doesn't Brennan.
Yes, it does. Ha-Ha- Hot Wheels Car.
Hmm
I reminded him of many other words that start with H, such as heart, heels and head and he told me that although he knows that, none of those things can be put in the show and tell box.


1 comment:
Kathy,
I came across your blog recently and have enjoyed reading about your life. I could so identify with your "daily battle" and this post again, I burst out laughing about your grandsons cute sayings.
Aren't kids just adorable..especially grandkids?...maybe someday!
Have a good day!
Marilyn M.
Post a Comment