Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bran Muffins

Yesterday Brennan spent most of the day with me since it was high time to catch up on some wii playing.
In the afternoon I had made some bran muffins, a recipe that I got from my niece, Yolanda. Brennan wanted to try one and so I gave him permission, knowing that they were quite healthy and that he probably would not like it. Before I knew it he had it all eaten and told me how good it was. Later on that evening we were out to eat at a restaurant when he said, "Mommy I have to go potty." I was sitting close to him and saw the urgent look on his face. I quickly picked him up and headed for the potty. Without going into the details, we will just say that the bran worked quite well and fast on him! When he was done, he said, "Grandma it was fun pooping here. We need to come here again sometime."

I also purchased tickets today for all of us to go to AZ for Christmas. I told Brennan right after I had them purchased and he was quite excited. When Wil came home he said, "Papaw did you know that we are all going to AZ for Christmas! We are going to see Uncle Maury, Auntie Melissa and my cousin Isaiah and the dogs and we are going in a plane. Later on in the evening he had a conversation with Auntie Melissa.

1 comment:

peaceful touch said...

Remind me to stay away from bran muffins.
Chris