Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sisters

My sisters Carol and Ann left for a get away vacation in Florida last week. Carol has been real faithful in daily sending me photo text messages. I think she is trying to make me jealous.
This picture of Carol came after they spent the day at Epcot. She said they were sooo tired. I guess I was supposed to pity them. Ha Ha

This picture she sent me along with the sound of the ocean. Ok, now she is making me jealous!

I realize that these are hard to see since they were phone pictures, but here they are shuffling with our parents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of our (my sisters & me) trip to Florida a few yrs. ago. Your Mom & Dad had us over on a Sun. for lunch and we got to shuffle. What fun w/the Aunts & Uncle, cause Wilma & Bruce were there too! Fun times!
I was actually reading on some of your older posts and was noticing the one you wrote on caring for elderly parents....I do know how that feels! There were times that I did it very grudgingly because I wasn't working and I had the time. I do treasure those times now and wish I could still spend time with Mom & Dad! I miss them so much! May God richly bless you for the time you can give to your parents and in-laws!

Kathy Beachy said...

Thanks for that encouragement Sarah.