Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hats off to mothers



Every time that I spend the whole day with my grandchildren I have a new admiration for Mothers. It's always so much fun but it makes one tired.

Some of the fun things- Brennan saying,"Grandma can we just snuggle 1st before I get dressed for preschool" (who would ever say no to that?)

-Hearing Sawyer trying to say Grandma and lots of other words. He is a pretty big Papaw fan right now. Maybe he reminds him of his daddy since he is a daddy's boy.
He also likes to get into everything and keeps you busy. He gets so excited when he see's his big brother and always has a hug for him. He also loves to tackle Brennan and I've been amazed what Brennan allows him to do. However once big brother has had enough, his gentleness and kindness quickly disappears.

We are all going to AZ for Christmas and I am really looking forward to seeing what Sawyer will do when he sees Isaiah. He just loved Isaiah this summer and he will still go up to his picture and say his name with a grin on his face.

No comments: