On December 1st I had done a Germs update and I didn't really want to do update #2. On the 5th after a several days cheekbone-tooth pain, I ended up with an antibiotic for a sinus infection.
By the end of week 3 I was happy that my voice was almost back to normal. If you read Carol's blog you heard that we went Caroling for some of our patients. Friday after work we started out and had an unbelievable rewarding night. The thing most of us did wrong was eating too many sweets that our patients no graciously had made us. Halfway through the evening, I was feeling it.
Saturday at 2:00 my nephews, Judson and Jesse had a basketball game and in spite of having a hoarse throat, I yelled quite a bit at that game.
At 5:30 our office staff met to sing for 3 more patients and then had a wonderful Christmas staff dinner. By then we have several others that are starting in with what I had in the beginning. Runny nose and eyes. Yuk.
Sunday morning I woke up with a thick throat, headache but not too bad. I went to church and from there we went to Mishawaka to exchange an item. We spent the day running around and by evening my throat is not feeling so good. I did however enjoy the final of "The Survivor".
This morning my throat kills!!! That brings us to the "so not happy". This morning I take my last antibiotic for my sinus infection. I guess I had better really listen to Carol when she say's. "NO SUGAR"! Not too much of a problem when you would rather not swallow anyway.
2 comments:
I'm sorry, Kathy! Sinus infections are so miserable! Rest and Mucinex are my friends when I start that stuff! I hope you feel better soon!
So sorry that you're still not over this and feeling good. Take care, and I hope you're totally well by the time you go to AZ.
Post a Comment