It is crazy cold here! Right now it's -2 with a wind chill factor of -30. I thought I liked winter but not when it's this cold. The trees are still covered in ice, the wind is blowing and howling. Ice chips fall off the trees and clang against the house. Every now and then you hear a log make a cracking sound.
I hope and pray that the roads will be better before we leave for AZ on Christmas Day. We will be so glad to be in a little warmer climate and I will be so happy to have all of our little family together. Brennan is very excited about the trip and I know the boys will love being outside.
Pray that our ears will all be open before we fly. I think I'm at the end of my 4th week of fighting germs. I'm feeling much better and as soon as my ears are totally open, I'll be even better.
Wil's sister Sue and husband David are coming to stay with Mom and Dad Beachy while we are gone. It's always so nice to have them here while we are gone to care for the folks but we miss out on being with them.
Sorry that I don't have any pictures today but I will have lots and lots when we are in AZ. Did I say that we are excited about this trip?!
3 comments:
And I am excited for you! Glad that you can go! Enjoy the warmth and sunshine! ...and your family time together!
Be sure to have gum on hand for everyone to chew on the plane.
Have a wonderful time enjoying one another... as you enjoy this Christmas season!
I am so excited for you! And I know Missy can't wait to have you all there too! Have a safe trip and a little tip from me....I always take 2 sudafed (the little red ones) right before I get on the plane and it really helps my ears!
Post a Comment