However, tradition must be kept, which means Wet Burrito casserole and the Christmas Story. Here is Papaw reading the Christmas Story out of a book we had bought for Sawyer. I think Brennan got more out of it than Sawyer.
Then about halfway through the story there was a facial expression that I wish I could have captured. Brennan face lights up, his eyes got big as he said, "Hey, wait a minute. This is the same story from the Bible that we read at school!" The connection was made.
From the time they had come over he was anxious for us to open a gift they had brought for us.He informed me that he had put the bows on the gift. After seeing the box, I was quite sure he had put them on and not his mom! How sweet.

I was so excited. Brennan said, "now you don't have to borrow our blower!" We all laughed because I had wanted to buy one earlier this year and Matt questioned me why I would need to buy one when I could borrow his.We are now off to brunch with the Beachy family, including Sue and David from KS then will be heading out to Chicago to get on our flight to AZ. We are all excited.
1 comment:
Have a great trip to AZ and we wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I love all the bows!
Willy & I are celebrating alone this yr. at our lake house and will have Christmas with our kids on New Years Day!!! Have a safe holiday!
Post a Comment