

A few of Alvin's siblings along with grand & great-grandchildren that live around here.
Alvin and Barbara with their children, youngest to oldest-Wil, Sue and Mary
Wil's sister Sue and David came to spend time with Alvin's while we went to AZ then stayed to help celebrate the Anniversary.
Alvin's brother Neil and his wife, Alma.

Barbara at the age of 86, posing for us while we took pictures of her in the new dress us children had made for her.
This post is for all the family that could'nt make it to the celebration.

2 comments:
Happy New Year to an old friend!! I don't know how I stumbled onto your blog, Kathy, but glad I did. I was surprised to see the picture of a former classmate of mine on your post. David and I went to school in KS together. How interesting. I'll have to figure out a way to send you my blog site, etc.
Congratulations to Will's parents!!!! Wow...I can't imagine being married that long, but would be wonderful! It's been 35 yrs. for us and that's gone pretty fast!
I enjoyed reading your last 4 or 5 posts of your vacation to Arizona....that looked like a lot of fun....and I don't know about the yard, if it's still a yard with only sand?! That's kinda how it looks all over Phoenix or their grass is real coarse if they're lucky enough to have some!
It was great to sing with you all at the funeral on Sunday! Thanks for asking us!
Post a Comment