Often when I'm with Brennan, I wish I could remember our conversations. Here are a few that I do remember.
Oh Brennan look what time it is. We need to get you ready for preschool. (we head to the bathroom to brush his teeth)
Goodby Brennan, daddy has to go to work.
Ok daddy, goodbye! Oh wait daddy. ( a quick look at grandma)Just a minute grandma.
Brennan runs out to the entrance, gives his daddy a hug and a kiss and says, see ya daddy!
Is that Sawyer? I really want to see him before I leave for school. Hugs and snuggles and he is off to school.
At lunch-
Brennan, I'm thinking that maybe you would do a better job at decorating our gingerbread cookie if you take a bite of my Broccoli soup.
Oh, ok. Maybe if I like it, I could eat two bites. Yum! (after the 2nd bite)
Grandma Kathy, why don't I eat 2 more bites then that would be 4 bites. (after the 4th bite)
Grandma Kathy, I think I will just eat 3 more bites because then that would make 7 bites.
Wow Brennan, you are good at Math just like your daddy.
What does that mean?
It means that you know how to add numbers and someday maybe you can have a job like your daddy.
Yah! Maybe I can.
later....
Grandma Kathy, when my mom comes home, can I come to your house with you?
I'm sorry Brennan but Papaw and Grandma are going to a viewing because someone died.
Can I go with you?
No, I don't think you would enjoy it very much. Everyone is going to be pretty sad because someone that was special to them died and I think you would just have more fun at home.
Well I remember when Alli's baby died and she was really sad too, yes she was really sad. I went with mommy and daddy to that and I even made a new friend there.
No comments:
Post a Comment