For a while today I thought I had died and gone to Heaven. Well maybe that is exaggerating, but it sure was wonderful. It is one of the best gifts ever. Thanks to my husband, I enjoyed an hour of bliss. Soothing music in the background, hot towels,peace and quiet and I don't know what all. I am quite sure I was in and out because that hour went really fast.

If you too need to be pampered, you can call Intrigue at 825-3089
(by the way-she didn't ask me to advertise for her)

Some of you may think I look like I did die!
3 comments:
Jealous scowl.
:) Looks AWESOME. I'm glad you could have such a heavenly time.
Lookin' good, Kathy! Hey, I posted some new pics from our Troyer Christmas you might enjoy.
I don't blame you for being jealous. It's exactly what you need.
Post a Comment