Thanks Kathy, that's so kind of you!
Well, here's to me being happy to "see" you again, Anna. I may just have to tell my sis to check it out!! Those old '70's days seem pretty far away, don't they?
That would be great, Rita. Yes, many long years ago, and then, not so long ago!!
Good photo of Anna...she's so photogenic! All I can say is Frank is one lucky man to have such a beautiful wife!
I've got to agree with Sarah! Anna is beautiful inside and out!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks Kathy, that's so kind of you!
Well, here's to me being happy to "see" you again, Anna. I may just have to tell my sis to check it out!! Those old '70's days seem pretty far away, don't they?
That would be great, Rita. Yes, many long years ago, and then, not so long ago!!
Good photo of Anna...she's so photogenic! All I can say is Frank is one lucky man to have such a beautiful wife!
I've got to agree with Sarah! Anna is beautiful inside and out!!!
Post a Comment