
I had off work today and it was a great day to play in the snow. After I came home from grocery shopping, Brennan came over all bundled up and ready to play in the snow. Wil and I had planned to cut wood today but there was too much snow, so we just played in it. Monica and Sawyer joined us for a while.




Brennan said that snow was his favorite thing to eat.
3 comments:
oh my goodness it's like you're in another universe! it was sunny and reasonably warm here today. i wore long sleeves but had them rolled up most of the day.
Carol,
You are an amazing Grandma!!! What a fun time and memories you are making for those sweet grandbabies of yours. I enjoy your blog.
Ok I just noticed I called you carol opps.. so sorry Kathy!! I had just ran across you sis Carols site and I guess I still had her name in my head=) I need a nap!!
Post a Comment