TV show we were watching.
He went went us to visit his Great Grandma and Daudy. He caught Grandma coming out of the restroom and Daudy reading the paper.
Typical scene when one is visiting Daudy's
Maybe I will check out my shoes, oh and why not my tongue as well.
Great Grandma sitting on her chair talking to Wil while Kathy is working on a puzzle.
Tradition is that every time Brennan goes to visit Daudys and remembers to ask, he gets corn candy. Brennan has always called it popcorn candy. Daudy always gives him the amount that he is old. Today he got 4 1/2! Great Grandma loves how Brennan always goes to the same place to eat his candy.















7 comments:
quite a skilled photographer! i'm glad he gave us a good picture of his nostrils and tongue. ;)
I love seeing what is important from a kid's point of view. And the miracle of digital photography means he can take as many as he wants without costing a dime. Somewhere in the world exist the hideously bad photos I took with my first camera when I was 10 or so. What a waste of film :)
Budding photographer! Bless him!
Sue
How cute! And cheap education! :-)
I'm just wondering if you're headed for Florida anytime soon? There is great scenery on the beach for Brennan to take photos of! or not! He has quite an eye for photography!
We are actually on our way home from Florida....it was just starting to get warm again and then it was time to leave! Oh, well, that way I didn't have to wear a swimming suit!
I found your blog through Sarah's...hope you don't mind me stalking you.
Very cute pictures of Brennan's photography. :) That's pretty cool how involved you are in his life. And loved that his grandpa gave him 4 1/2 corn candies!! That cracks me up!
No Sarah. We have decided that Brennan will just need to take pictures around here. His parents weren't too excited about us taking him to Florida. I wouldn't have gotten into my swimming suit, regardless how warm it was!
Post a Comment