Sunday, February 8, 2009

Superbowl Party

I told Rose Swartz that if I would have a Superbowl party everyone would need to come in their sweats or Pj's. I enjoy being comfortable. She said that they would be willing to do that and so we had Jon, Rose, Emma, Lucas, Matt, Monica, Brennan and Sawyer join us for a laid-back party.

Matt thought it would be fun to have me make homemade pizza like I used to make. Now, what I used to do is a little more work than just calling, The Pizza Depot. I did have fun doing it, even though I didn't have my homemade pizza sauce.





Emma and Brennan showing their goofy side.

This gives you an idea how relaxed and comfortable we were, including Sawyer. I regret that I don't have a picture of Rose and Lucas.

The evening ended with Brennan begging Jon to climb the chimney and stand on the log. I asked Jon to clean the the log while he was up there.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

did you pose sawyer like that or was he actually chillin like that??? yumm ... homemade pizza!

Kathy Beachy said...

No, we didn't pose him at all. I ran for the camera when he sat down like that. Monica said he sits like that at home sometimes.