We are so excited about our newest grandson. Thursday I was just finishing up at work when Jan brought me the phone saying Matt wanted to talk to me. He started out saying, "mom, how would you feel about"(and my mind is assuming he is asking how I would feel about watching the boys tonight)-instead,"having the 4th grandson?" WHAT???!!!! What in the world. I had a tizzy. Just the day before they were told, they were #1 on the list for a boy. None of us had any idea it would be this soon.
They were expecting a Toddler between the age of 2 and 3. There new son is 2 months old and the birth date he was given is December 11th, which is Matt and Monica's anniversary. As soon as we saw his picture, he melted right into our hearts. He is an adorable little boy and he has cow licks in his hair, just like all three of our other grandsons.
Tonight we went to Daudy and Grandma's to show them pictures and Great Grandma's excitement was priceless.
We do however all think that Auntie Melissa gets the prize for telling the most strangers about him. I believe she said that on her flight from PA to AZ, she told everyone in her row about her new nephew and showed them pictures. I believe probably all the directors from Ten Thousand Villages know by now.
5 comments:
That is so exciting! It sure did happen fast! I know you all can't wait to welcome your new little blessing home! Congratulations!
We are so excited with you! And I agree he looks somewhat like their other boys! God is amazing!
Sue
He is so cute! We will all love to have him in our family!
Way da go, Auntie Melissa!
I pray that all will go smoothly.
Looks like you'll have the grandsons and we'll stick with the girls! Congratulations!
So excited to have him in the family!!!!! He is sooooo precious by the way.
Post a Comment