Sunday, February 1, 2009

Love

I love you Grandma.

I love you too Brennan.

I love you more.

I don't think so.

Oh yes. I love you 100!

I love you 100 too!

Oh, that's nice.

End of discussion. It reminded me of my conversations with Isaiah when he was about that age.

3 comments:

StuckeyBlog said...

That's sweet. He reminds me so much of Tyler. At bedtime Tyler and my exchange is similar - only he says "I love you more than you love me." And, he doesn't like if I say it back to him. You had also written about Brennan and numbers - Tyler has been doing the same thing. It's interesting - I don't know if it's because they are the same age or not. But, I enjoy reading about what he's doing and saying. :)

Melissa said...

he loves you 100?!?!?!?! i'm jealous. well, at least i'm 100 awesome.

Anonymous said...

Just think Grandma....you could have that conversation all the way to Florida with Brennan if you come down here where it is still cool! It's supposed to be cool until this Saturday when it will finally hit 74 degrees and we will probably be heading home on Sunday!