Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sawyer-Almost 17 months

Sawyer is almost 17 months and really into climbing. He climbs on anything and everything. He also repeats almost everything and so you need to watch what you say around him. Today I discovered that his little temper is also showing up. He wanted to see pictures on my phone and when I called it quits, he let me know what he thought of that.



While I was at Matt and Monica's this morning I got a phone call from Daudy, letting me know that he was leaving for town and wouldn't be back until after lunch. Thanks for the advanced notice Dad. I promised that I'd come over after a while. I packed a Veggie Tale video, diaper and water bottle then Sawyer and I headed over to Daudy's house. Sawyer was up and down on this rocker through the entire video. I think even grandma enjoyed most of it. I was combing her hair but I had to stop and take this picture. Hopefully the grandchildren and great-grandchildren enjoy seeing updated pictures of her.


I really thought he would make it up which is why I took such a long video of him. I have seen him get up before. He was a bit sidetracked by the video.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kathy! Good pictures!

Sue

Anonymous said...

cute, I thought for sure he was going to make it!!

Anonymous said...

I was trying to help him up! Cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cute video?
Has grandson #4 come home yet? Congratulations to all the happy people in this little guys life!

Melissa said...

all that hard work!