Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fun at the basketball game


Wil and I had so much fun watching my nephews and their team play basketball. We felt like we had a workout just yelling for them. I enjoyed yelling and screaming with my family and many other people. I sat beside Lila who admitted to being one of my blog stalkers and she was fun! Ask almost anyone and they will tell you that inspite of Anna's screaming in the 1st game, she still had a voice. She was challenged and she took on the challenge.

It was a real good day for both Wil and myself. It was a good change in our daily routine.


Jesse with his PROUD Mom after the 1st win.

The family that was able to be there for Jesse and Judson


JR and Fern rejoicing with their sons after they won the State Championship


A family photo after they calmed down a little.
Judson, sister-Vanessa, my brother-JR, Jesse, Fern



I wanted to add this video because most of my shots of the game didn't turn out. I wanted you to see them all. We go to church with several of the boys and some are patients at Middlebury Chiropractic. They should probably all be patients after that work out! We were proud of all of them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, if I embarrassed or offended anyone!! Maybe it was 56 years of frustration being released....or just plain stupidity or immaturity???

Kathy Beachy said...

Maybe we all had lots of stress that got released that day by screaming. I sure has a blast.

Deb said...

I know my brother was thrilled to have the privilege of announcing that game! Ain't nothing better than high school b-ball in Indiana!