Thursday, March 12, 2009

2 days off


Often on Wednesday, Brennan comes home with me to play the wii after Monica comes homes at noon. This week she had a meeting, so we only had a little time between preschool and Sawyer's nap time to play wii and make Granola.

Sawyer is starting to say, "cheese" just like Brennan, whenever he see's you are about to take a picture of him.
He had climbed into this basket, so after the last picture I took him out and gave him his cup of milk. He was a bit annoyed that I took him out and climbed right back in.

This was Brennan and my project as soon as he came home from school. I finally made my 1st granola using Sue's recipe with a few minor changes.

This is Thursday and since it's an extra day off, I have a ton of things on my "to do" list.

First on my list was to exercise. I get to check that off since I walked 5 miles on the Treadmill while I watched the Biggest Looser episode that I had recorded. We will not talk about how long it took me to walk those miles.

Clean up my horrendous laundry room.

Take lots of clothes to Goodwill.

Sweep the house.

Make more Granola, possibly granola bars.

Clean up my kitchen.

Oh, yes. And get Mom's hair combed and their house swept for their Beachy sibling night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of those darling boys!!!! I can tell you treasure those moments you get to spend with them and it looks like they like a fine mess too! :) I love it!
Could I get your granola recipe??? It looks yummy! I want the one without the calories!
I'm in the mood to clean up my closets too.....not that I need to know, but were the clothes you are taking to Goodwill way to big for you? I'm just tired of trying to convince myself that I WILL get back into those pants again, so out of sight....out of mind!
So now, you've also motivated me to walk on the treadmill, cause I've been thinking about it all morning and so if I want to look as good as those relatives on your sister's blog....I've got to get my booty in gear and go walk!!!!! They were so cute lying on those beach chairs!