Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy 60th Norm

Today we had fun celebrating Norm's 60th birthday. My sister Anna and a friend came to the office, all decked out in their best teeth, wigs, clothes and makeup to wish him a Happy Birthday!

Carol had a surprise party for him at their house. He was certainly surprised since he thought he was going to have a party on Sat. A bunch of us showed up at their place as he was getting ready to work outside.

The best part of the surprise was that all of his brothers were coming for the weekend and he didn't know anything about it. He thought he was working Saturday but Jan and I had rescheduled all the patients but just didn't remove their names from the books.

About an hour and a half after the group of friends were there, 3 of his brothers that were in Ohio showed up. His big surprise was when his brother from Kansas showed up!

This is Norm when Ellis walked in the door.
Harold-Ken-Norm-Ellis-Nate
I don't know if Carol could have given Norm a much better gift, than to get all his brothers to come celebrate with him. All the wives were able to come along except for Ellis's wife.

2 comments:

Mary A. Miller said...

What fun! Happy Birthday, Norm!

Mrs. I said...

I enjoyed the pictures of the Miller guys. I can only imagine their animated conversation and merriment, with all of them together--probably not having happened since their father's funeral--a very different kind of occasion.

Miriam