Here is a video from Wil's niece Hilda & Joel's wedding that we wanted to share. During the the Open Mike, Joel's Father sang a traditional Japanese Wedding Song. We didn't get the 1st part of the song on video. You can also view a larger version in YouTube.
Joel's parents- Hiromi and Miriam
To read more about the wedding, enjoy this blog-http://miriamiwashige.blogspot.com/

1 comment:
Somebody at your house is good both with taking pictures and recording sound. I enjoyed hearing Hiromi again, and I like the composition of the other picture. I think it's the best "flower" picture I've seen from the wedding. I took me a while though to figure out when and where we happened to be sitting between those two people.
I wondered about all the people who were coming to my blog from yours. Now I know why. Thanks for the nod.
Post a Comment