
Brennan and Sawyer love to eat apples and even better when you peal the whole apple and let them munch away.
This was a busy week for me at work. I put in more hours than I have in quite a while and so I came home from work rather tired today. However, there were things that I really wanted to get done. I quickly did some work in the kitchen then I tackled a room upstairs. What used to be our Office-Library had turned into a storage room. It was a mess and I needed to find a new place for all our luggage and Back Packs! Brennan and Sawyer will be staying with us when Matt and Monica travel to Ethiopia to bring home our newest grandson, so I needed a room where I could set up a Crib for Sawyer. It would be easier to put them in their own beds at their house, but it would be hard for me to get anything done at home. Also Brennan has been looking forward to having a lot of sleep-overs when his parents are gone. We will see how long the excitement lasts.
Today while I was working inside, Wil and Brennan were outside.
After Wil was worn out from splitting wood, he headed for the garden with the Tiller and Brennan right behind him. I was working upstairs when Brennan came running into the house insisting that I needed to come to the garden right away. "Grandma, there are onions growing and you just have to see them." I guessed we missed digging up the last onionsthat we had planted last year and now they have come back up! So much for tilling up the whole garden. Wil seems to be more eager to plant than I am. I'm anxious for zuchini and tomatoes but not for the weeds!

Wil checking to see if his asparagus survived. 1-2-3-4-5 hmm.
After Sawyer woke up from his nap, Matt took him out to see Papaw. The boys had a great time playing in the dirt and Matt captured it with his cell phone.
2 comments:
Brennan's goal was to get "2,000 dirty". On his rating scale, that would qualify as really, really dirty. He did a pretty good job.
Matt: Love it! That's boys! :-)
Post a Comment