Sunday, May 3, 2009

Convenience instead of looks

Today I got the bright idea to bring down a TV from the upstairs that was useless up there, and hook up the Wii on it. At first, Brennan wasn't sure he liked the idea, but I sold it to him by telling him, this way he didn't need to wait to play until we were done watching TV. After he tried it and found out it was ok, he was soon sold on the idea. As soon as his parents walked in the door, he said, "Look, now I don't have to wait until Papaw and Grandma are done watching TV, to play the Wii!" I didn't want to put the Wii in a different room, because sometimes we play with him as well and it also allows for more interaction this way.

Since Brennan will be here while Matt and Monica are in Ethiopia for 1 1/2 weeks then Isaiah for 1 month this summer, it seemed like the thing to do.

I'm a pretty practical person and convenience instead of looks tends to win with me most of the time. Within reason that is!

So what do you think....does it pass?

5 comments:

Mary said...

Certainly!

StuckeyBlog said...

I think so! I'm all for convenience. :)

Brenda said...

Perfect! I want a Wii!

Deb said...

I like how the boys have their own corner of the house.

Anonymous said...

I think you got it right! You're all pretty much in the same room and can still watch your own shows! I don't know how Brennan is, but our grandkids like to be able to see us and hear us wherever they are.
Good job Grandma!
Are you taking off work while you babysit for the 1-1/2 wks.? I'll bet they're all excited about the new little one! Congratulations!