Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday! Isaiah

12 years ago on Mother's Day-May 11th, our 1st grandchild was born. Isaiah Matthew could not have been a more beautiful baby and could not have been loved more! He was perfect in every way.


A lot of changes over the 12 years for Isaiah and he is now a year away from being a teenager. Isaiah has been blessed with intelligence that he applies well in school and has kept his good looks! Even though Isaiah keeps moving further away, we get to have him spend at least a month with us in the summer time. We love you Isaiah!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!

5 comments:

Deb said...

I forgot what a cute baby he was! Happy (Grand)Mother's Day!

Mary said...

Yes, Happy Birthday to Isaiah! That was such an exciting day! I believe I was one of the first visitors at the hospital, when Isaiah about an hour old. What a great Mother's Day that was, for Melissa, and Grandma Kathy!

Melissa said...

never fear -- i'm willing to bet large sums of money that isaiah will one day move back to indiana. he's a hoosier at heart ...

lynette showalter said...

kathy, i remember well the gift of isaiah, and the way you've shown me dedicated grandmothering over the years. hope all goes well this week!

Sue said...

I remember so well where we were, traveling out West when Isaiah was born...and how cute he was. Happy Birthday, Isaiah! And blessings on the Grandma!