
This afternoon Brennan and Sawyer were having lots of fun in the Hammock. It's amazing how rough two little boys can play and still be laughing.

Finally tonight I made something that Sawyer liked. Normally it's been, "ahhh...no!" Tonight a meal with black beans and a bit spicy, he said, "more?" I was beginning to think he was going to live on Yogurt, bananas, apples and life cereal for his main course while he was here.

Today Brennan and I set up all our black domino's. It took several attempts before we got it done since we both knocked them over before it was completed. Brennan informed me that we were not going to give up regardless how many try's it took.
3 comments:
Making lots of memories of "the time we stayed at PawPaw's house when Mom & Dad went to get Jeremiah"!
Two of my grandsons LOVE black beans--just from the can--warmed a little. I have given up fussing much on meals when they are here.
i'm impressed -- both with sawyer's spicy beans and with those dominos!!! good thing you got the dominos all set up before too long ... ;)
Post a Comment