I am so excited! I bought a gift for the new baby and family this weekend in Harrisonburg. Glad you are doing so well with the boys.
We are so happy for Paw Paw and Grandma too...blessings!
Thanks for the link! And congrats to you and Wil too! how to special to know that not only will you get to meet him soon, but even better to know that he will only be living a few hundred feet from you! So excited for you! Brooke
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am so excited! I bought a gift for the new baby and family this weekend in Harrisonburg. Glad you are doing so well with the boys.
We are so happy for Paw Paw and Grandma too...blessings!
Thanks for the link! And congrats to you and Wil too! how to special to know that not only will you get to meet him soon, but even better to know that he will only be living a few hundred feet from you! So excited for you! Brooke
Post a Comment