Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The last part of the Journey has begun






I'm sitting here reflecting as Sawyer is napping and Brennan is playing Mario. I just read Matt and Monica's blog and looked at my pictures and the tears just came. It's all so real now. Our new grandson will be with us soon and soon we can post pictures of him. I just ask that everyone pray for safe travels for Matt, Monica and Jeremiah. By 3:30AM our time they should be landing in London.

This morning I took a long walk on the Treadmill, knowing that I would probably not get much treadmill time in the next few weeks. I also made trips back and forth bringing all the necessities for the boys to our house. It has been fun getting the house ready for the boys. Matt and Monica had everything packed, then took the bags and containers to Honeyville Metal this morninging to have them weighed. He had to open some of them up and take out a few things. I was glad they knew that before they got to the airport.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Kathy,
It makes me cry too! Hope your time with the boys is special and they will do well...and welcome to Jeremiah!

Melissa said...

so exciting!!!! and so sad to be so far away from all the excitement ...